Myth New n Tasty

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Jon God

Re: Myth New n Tasty

Post by Jon God »

Hate to sound like a noobypants, but omnipatch isn't liking the patch(es?) for New'n'Tasty for me. Anyone feel like uploading a omnipatched final somewhere for me?
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: J0N GOD
Souly

Post by Souly »

must i complete this ?
DarthRevan555

Post by DarthRevan555 »

OR finish m3 units ^^!!! <3
Insert text here.
Divine entity of map making.
Undefeated god of 1v1 map making contests that have yet to happen.
Insert massive ego here

Someone tell this guy to stop having so many signatures
Souly

Post by Souly »

ok
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

You can do it!
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

It would be nice if you could do the units that were missed from your original go around.
bigbro

Post by bigbro »

I, for one, like the units and hope you will finish them.
Koma21

Post by Koma21 »

I registered to this forum just so that I could say what an awsome job you have done creating this tagset. I look forward to re-experiencing myth using your creations. Thank you very much for all of your hard work and I look forward to anything you may provide in the future.

Ps: any chance anyone can tell me how to edit the textures for myth 2 would like to try updating the blood splatter and explosion marks or has someone already done that?
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

Koma21 wrote:I registered to this forum just so that I could say what an awsome job you have done creating this tagset. I look forward to re-experiencing myth using your creations. Thank you very much for all of your hard work and I look forward to anything you may provide in the future.

Ps: any chance anyone can tell me how to edit the textures for myth 2 would like to try updating the blood splatter and explosion marks or has someone already done that?
Hi Koma,

welcome !

For this, you need know the tools (fear, loathing and OaK)...already know ?
mountainlover

Post by mountainlover »

@Souly

I have to say that I have truly enjoyed playing Myth with your new tagset. It would be great if you could redo the scenery as the old bungie scenery sticks out like a sore thumb.

Would be great if you could finish off the M3 units and the Avatara and Villager units from M1/M2.

Also, while it might be last on the list of your priorities, personally speaking I would really love it if you could make Rabican,Murgen and Maeldun. And before I forget, a one handed Watcher (Unstoned version). This would be a great resource for mapmakers who could make Rabican vs Watcher campaigns or Watcher vs Deceiver battles during the early part of M1.
It is in complete solitude where we are least alone.
mountainlover

Post by mountainlover »

Thanks in advance for whatever you might make and best of luck to the Proteas during the World T20 Cup.
mountainlover

Post by mountainlover »

@Souly

Some feedback.

1) While playing through the Magma M1 port, Myrmidons tend to go berserk like the Myrkridia and attack their own kind when really low on health.

2) In the murder of the crows level in M2, when the glaiveless soulblighter is torturing the archers by punching them, there is no punching sound.

3) I'm quite sure that the wight (think they are called cave wights in Fear) which are behind bars in the Murder of Crows level are the old Bungie wights. They have not been replaced by the new wights.

4) The clothes of the M2 Dark archers should have a different tint kinda like what Bungie did. Right now, it is impossible to distinguish your archers from the enemy ''Dark Archers'' while playing M2 solo using the tagset.

5) As Chris P suggested, it would be good to have more tints available for units such as thralls, Stygian Knights and Journeymen.
Pfhor

Post by Pfhor »

Amazing job on all those units Souly. I'm speechless!

Now what I am most interested in is a Myth 3 campaign plugin for Myth 2. I heard Revan is making one. What is the status of it Revan?
flu fighter

Post by flu fighter »

Just dropped in to say that Souly´s tagset gives the game a much needed facelift. Amazing job on all the new units.

I was also wondering when would the M3 campaign for M2 be released.

Sprite based M3 Port for M2 >>>>>>>>> Low Polygonal original M3 made by Mumbo Jumbo
DarthRevan555

Post by DarthRevan555 »

M3 plugin will be using these units plus some more m3 made specific ones.

I've been procrastinating on a newer beta for a while now.. I really have no excuses at this point heh..

but much like winter.. all i can say is.. ITS COMING
Insert text here.
Divine entity of map making.
Undefeated god of 1v1 map making contests that have yet to happen.
Insert massive ego here

Someone tell this guy to stop having so many signatures