Iron's Tagset

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
jeazinii

Iron's Tagset

Post by jeazinii »

Is there a tagset available that converts myth units into the HD units that Iron Duke put together? (The units available in Requiem).

Thanks for the help!

-Jeazinii
Jon God

Re: Iron's Tagset

Post by Jon God »

IIRC, I made one back in the day, but it's not very useful for online, because everyone would need to download it just to have slightly higher res units. I am not sure if I still have it, but if I do, I could try and zip it up for you.

//Just another day wishing the HD Project was done.
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: J0N GOD
paladin MAIK

Post by paladin MAIK »

I can do tagset. Not disappear as units ...
paladin MAIK

Post by paladin MAIK »

It will soon be available.
Pan

Post by Pan »

Does anyone know how to access all of Iron's maps in the Blue & Grey Mappack? I only get the solo map Honor Redeemed when I load it from my plugins. After I finish that map it just reverts to TFL levels.

Screenshot;

https://imgur.com/a/rVguP1H

Also, does anyone know how to turn on blood effects for the CWR - Civil War Reloaded mappack that also uses Iron's Blue & Grey mod? This would be the most epic mod of all time if they didn't take out the blood.
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

Pan wrote: " ... This would be the most epic mod of all time if they didn't take out the blood.
Hi Pan,

about + blood Drippy Blood by Road try this tagset here : http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/drippy-blood

Julio
Pan

Post by Pan »

Thank you Julio :-) I am downloading it now

EDIT: Update. I just tried it with the CWR mod. It's not compatible unfortunately :(
Point

Post by Point »

http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/c ... ded-1-8-2r

cwr should have more "blood" than b&g though not sure if it is to drippy blood standards... ;)
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Pan

Post by Pan »

Thanks Point. I'll try downloading it again. If I have the same problem then I'll post a screen shot. All the corpses have completely bloodless animations when I load it up.
Pan

Post by Pan »

Point wrote:http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/c ... ded-1-8-2r

cwr should have more "blood" than b&g though not sure if it is to drippy blood standards... ;)

Hi Point,

I downloaded the 182r link you sent again. There's definitely an issue with the blood.

Check out this screenshot;

https://imgur.com/a/WC10tW6

I am using the latest Myth 2 Soulblighter build 1.8.3. I am activating 182r tagset when I play with the CWR 182r mappack.

If you can fix this for me then you're my hero. I reckon this mappack would be stellar if not for the missing blood.
Point

Post by Point »

hmm I do see that is changed from 1.72 cwr to 1.82 where the blood no longer stains the ground is still comes out of all the projectiles... I'm not sure why it must of came about in making all the maps compatible with the myth demo.... Maybe checking that box in fear makes it less bloody that is the only known intentional change from one version to the next. :( I can make an add on to add it back if need be.
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Point

Post by Point »

My initial thought was the parental no blood lock comes on with works with demo checked... has anyone seen blood all over the map just playing the demo? I ll try to get time to check later. * nope that wasnt the problem it was an edit made to stop from hitting projectile and object limit. fixed uploading new version and omni patches
Last edited by Point on Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pan

Post by Pan »

Point wrote:hmm I do see that is changed from 1.72 cwr to 1.82 where the blood no longer stains the ground is still comes out of all the projectiles... I'm not sure why it must of came about in making all the maps compatible with the myth demo.... Maybe checking that box in fear makes it less bloody that is the only known intentional change from one version to the next. :( I can make an add on to add it back if need be.
Yeah, please make an add-on to turn the blood back on for 1.82r. CWR is an awesome mappack that can reach its full potential with this change.