Pregame Pics

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Nameless

Post by Nameless »

How do you change the smaller caption pics in the solo pregame while still keeping the map background?

Also how do you change the post game victory/defeat pics?
mauglir

Post by mauglir »

Post game pics are fairly easy. If memory serves, you just go into the mesh tag and choose the pics from a pull-down menu.

Solo-pregrames are a little trickier. Each image seen durning a solo pregame, including the background images and the slideshow images with captions, they all need to be in one collection tag. That collection tag needs to be set up a specific way, and I think there is something about the way images are named that affects the amount of time they are displayed before they fade out (and another image replaces it). The best advice I can give is to look closely at some of the Bungie pregame collections using Amber.

Also, if you're interested in creating your own custom images, they need to be specific sizes (depending on what they're used for -- postgames needs to be 640x480, pregame slideshow images are some other size I can't remember) and they need to be set up in a special collection. Again, look at the existing Bungie pregames for examples.
Mauglir
Nameless

Post by Nameless »

I dont have amber only topaz on my pc. what should i do now?