Full Version

Talk about anything here.
Mallux

Full Version

Post by Mallux »

I can't find my soulblighter copy and I was wondering if there was any legal ways of getting a digital copy of Soulblighter?
vinylrake

Re: Full Version

Post by vinylrake »

there are always ways to get a copy - from links in other myth forums to someone taking pity on you and sending you a copy (since you say you have already purchased it), but there are no legal download sites for any of the Myth games.
Omicron

Post by Omicron »

Something is only wrong if you get caught right? So any way you want to try baby. 8)
This message delivered by Interplanetary Telegraph Service
Road

Post by Road »

There are links to the DL but they are PM related so I cant confess to their reliable. We where trying to allow access to the DL but we are blocked by the same site you are asking this question to.
They may allow it but it would be concerned Pirated.
punkUser
Site Admin

Post by punkUser »

Road wrote:There are links to the DL but they are PM related so I cant confess to their reliable. We where trying to allow access to the DL but we are blocked by the same site you are asking this question to.
I think it should be clear why PM can't be involved in distributing pirated copies of the game (directly or indirectly)... http://projectmagma.net/what/ has links to ebay, where there are always copies floating around for a buck or two.

But to answer your question, Take 2 has never provided any digital purchase options for Myth.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

You can also often find Myth CDs on Amazon (the seller's affiliates) for under 1 USD plus a few bucks s&h.
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

one question : take 2 make Myth 3, why not have a tool (loathing&fear M3) avariable for we, as well have for Myth 2 ??? :?

vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

juliocpaes wrote:one question : take 2 make Myth 3, why not have a tool (loathing&fear M3) avariable for we, as well have for Myth 2 ???
There are two. I don't think either one was quite complete - I think you had to use Loathing to create scripts and then import the scripts into Myth 3 maps, but there was Vengeance - which was released by Mumbo Jumbo and was buggy, and then later FlyingFlip released an app called Ballistic.
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

vinylrake wrote:
juliocpaes wrote:one question : take 2 make Myth 3, why not have a tool (loathing&fear M3) avariable for we, as well have for Myth 2 ???
There are two. I don't think either one was quite complete - I think you had to use Loathing to create scripts and then import the scripts into Myth 3 maps, but there was Vengeance - which was released by Mumbo Jumbo and was buggy, and then later FlyingFlip released an app called Ballistic.
:? i alright know the Ballistic, and test this tool other day,not served very and nothing, but it not is similar to Loathing/fear. I tried to access the web page of FlyingFlip (by elfoid) but is offline. :|