Yes
100%
Yesx2
No votes

Total votes: 1

kingthrall

Make gate of Storms Default Server In Patch

Post by kingthrall »

submit your petition in the poll in support of this move.

Marius.net is dead, its time to move over and start supporting Punkusers Server, Gate Of Storms.With long term benefits to the myth community.
vinylrake

Re: Make gate of Storms Default Server In Patch

Post by vinylrake »

I wasn't aware that it was "dead". I read that there are some functions not back up yet, but I thought the site and server were working ok. Is it really "dead"? Or do you just want it to be dead?
kingthrall

Post by kingthrall »

in case you have not been reading a 27 page discussion about the two server issues.. This is merely a response to that.

http://forum.gateofstorms.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=848

Maybe you guys should pay more attention for this is the reason people have moved from marius in the first place.
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

If you're actually interested in collecting information here, the least you could do is word the poll options properly. I'm pretty sure "Yes" and "Yesx2" as the two choices is slightly biased :wink:
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

kingthrall wrote:Maybe you guys should pay more attention for this is the reason people have moved from marius in the first place.
That 27 page thread is the reason? Are you sure it had nothing to do with the fact that mariusnet was down for a while that prompted people to the initial move. As well as having players on gate of storms? :P
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

kingthrall wrote:in case you have not been reading a 27 page discussion about the two server issues.. This is merely a response to that....Maybe you guys should pay more attention for this is the reason people have moved from marius in the first place.
Yeah, pretty sure I am not going to read a '27 page discussion' about anything.

If you want to summarize it or provide some bullet points to support your POV that mariusnet is dead that would be cool, if not I'll just have to assume (mostly from the wording of your poll) that you have personal issues with mariusnet.

That's not to say there isn't a good case for making Gate of Storms the default server, just saying you haven't made that case.
kingthrall

Post by kingthrall »

vinylrake wrote:
kingthrall wrote:in case you have not been reading a 27 page discussion about the two server issues.. This is merely a response to that....Maybe you guys should pay more attention for this is the reason people have moved from marius in the first place.
Yeah, pretty sure I am not going to read a '27 page discussion' about anything.

If you want to summarize it or provide some bullet points to support your POV that mariusnet is dead that would be cool, if not I'll just have to assume (mostly from the wording of your poll) that you have personal issues with mariusnet.

That's not to say there isn't a good case for making Gate of Storms the default server, just saying you haven't made that case.
personal issues with M.net? Vinylrake all I can say is your one stupid son of a bitch. I dont really care what server it goes on so long as the community is one again.

As for the poll, its meant to be a petition not a poll, hence why both options are yes..
£N

Post by £N »

Personally, slipping GoS in as the "default" multiplayer server option in the next hotfix makes sense as long as Mnet's experiencing issues with their website, and also as long as the majority of players are content with GoS (which seems to be the case thus far).
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

I voted no somehow.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

kingthrall wrote:...all I can say is your one stupid son of a bitch. ...

...As for the poll, its meant to be a petition not a poll, hence why both options are yes..
Oh?
kingthrall wrote:submit your petition in the poll in support of this move.
Right, I'm the stupid one. Maybe learn what words mean before you start calling other people stupid? Just a thought.