Spiteful Negative Review Spam

A forum for dicussing all matters related to the tain.
Zaknafein

Re: Spiteful Negative Review Spam

Post by Zaknafein »

are you saying I'm responding to the reviews with a picture of you bombing yourself ?
God of mapmaking
Undefeated in 1v1 mapmaking competitions
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Again, you're not trying to address the actual issues and instead deflecting. I don't feel like starting a huge back and forth with this so all I'm saying is maybe consider addressing the issues brought up instead of doing something else.
Zaknafein

Post by Zaknafein »

Why don't you list the actual issues instead of referring to them vaguely?

Oh thats right you haven't played the maps to find them yourself.
God of mapmaking
bluseychris2

Post by bluseychris2 »

Zaknafein wrote:
Olong2 wrote:Don't know who "Aries" is, but my God was he spot on. His reviews of the "mapspam" were almost scholarly in detail and accuracy. I've seen a lot written about these ridiculous bastardized maps, but Aries, the dear man, takes the prize for depth, observation, and study. He's a giant. And, he's a hero.
Its funny because the only changes I made to the maps were to change unit trades or fix bugs left by the original makers! Seeing as you just admitted you haven't actually played the maps you can shut the fuck up, thanks :D
bluseychris2 wrote:Aries/Ares used to map with groups like Creation back in the day. Zak's map are bad hacks of other maps and the upload info makes it look like he's done serious work on it when he hasn't.
What would you know about my work, little boy?
Well I know that PM do roughly the same to Myth 2, admittedly on a much larger scale, and then still credit Bungie for the games creation.

I'm also 30 and have seen many a bad map hack in my time.
bluseychris2

Post by bluseychris2 »

vinylrake wrote:
Pyro wrote:We don't know if its the same user, as the names are spelling differently. Also, it's been a long time since Ares was around, as far as I know.
The tone of 'Aries' doesn't sound anything like 'Ares'. Probably someone just used the name in an attempt to lend some cred to his comments, or just to try to stir up some controversy. Or both.
That's a shame.
Zaknafein

Post by Zaknafein »

bluseychris2 wrote:
Well I know that PM do roughly the same to Myth 2, admittedly on a much larger scale, and then still credit Bungie for the games creation.

I'm also 30 and have seen many a bad map hack in my time.
So what is your definition of a map hack?

How does my upload info make it look like I do serious work? I hardly even write anything in that section. When I do its usually to state where I got the tags from.
God of mapmaking
R.L. Cloggz

Post by R.L. Cloggz »

GodzFire wrote:Again, you're not trying to address the actual issues and instead deflecting. I don't feel like starting a huge back and forth with this so all I'm saying is maybe consider addressing the issues brought up instead of doing something else.
Looks like someone still doesn't want to man up to his suiciding, what a mature and upstanding member of the community LOL