New to this year

Talk about anything here.
Soukie

New to this year

Post by Soukie »

I am going to play MYTH II. I am not sure how since I have not played it. Although I am going to do it regardless and I will take the harrassment. If there is any one that wishes to teach me great. If not ....well... I am a big girl. I bought it and I downloaded it to play.
Thank you all.
GHOST®

Giving up so sOOnâ„¢ ?? :oO

Post by GHOST® »

Soukie wrote:I am going to play MYTH II. I am not sure how since I have not played it. Although I am going to do it regardless and I will take the harrassment. If there is any one that wishes to teach me great. If not ....well... I am a big girl. I bought it and I downloaded it to play.
Thank you all.
Myth II is M:TFL with better graphics, better sound, more detailed maps, fire, fireballs, etc etc. You will likely find it easier than TFL actually, as Dorf Molotov's tend to hardly dud, or bounce, Path Finding is better, etc. And that is just the MythII you purchased. Now update your newly purchased MII with the MythII v1.8 update, and the amount of improvements over TFL and the original MII 1.3 are too numerous for me to list. :o)

You wont be disappointed, i can assure you. I have had nearly 15 years of fun playing this game, and playing online ISNT a requirement, though it is an added dimension of fun. ;o)

Anyways, i am sure you will get some takers to play against/with you, but if you're still having a hard time getting a multi game on, post again and i'll check and see if i can pool some Magma members together for some games with you. ( not always an easy thing to do, even though we all love playing Myth ).

:o)
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
bluseychris2

Re: New to this year

Post by bluseychris2 »

Soukie wrote:I am going to play MYTH II. I am not sure how since I have not played it. Although I am going to do it regardless and I will take the harrassment. If there is any one that wishes to teach me great. If not ....well... I am a big girl. I bought it and I downloaded it to play.
Thank you all.
Solo campaign and tutorial. They'll get you going, they basically teach you to play up and till the Gonen's Bridge level. That's where learning ends and the challenges sorta begin. Also the River of Gold and River of Life plugins are good for practice, they will teach you micro management and balanced use of a small number of units, despite the fact there are a whole bunch you can use.

Oh, and the Drippy Blood and Real Craters mods are a must have for SP gaming. really add to the visual effects :D
Soukie

Re: New to this year

Post by Soukie »

Wow, thank you.