1.5.1 stuff - Probably too late now, but...

Talk about anything here.
grim

Post by grim »

Could you finally get rid of that annoying myrk bug? I'm talking about the one that when you put your myrks attack a crazed up myrk (that was yours) they start to kill themselves. You don't even need to shiftclick these days in order for that to happen.

Then also one nice feature could have been more icons that you could select before you log in. For myth3 people made new icons and shit so is that possible for myth2 as well?
:-)
CyberBob

Post by CyberBob »

Do you have a film of where that happens? Also, I like that idea with the icons :o I'd make one to be put in.
“LORD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off!”
Sarah Noelle Pratt Ferguson
grim

Post by grim »

You can create one yourself :(

Causing that bug isn't all that difficult.

Also, hey ghost when is the final requiem version out? Soon please!!
:-)
CyberBob

Post by CyberBob »

[quote="grim"][/quote]
Well the point is that the programmers do not know how to reproduce it. So, if you upload a film of it, then they can just watch that and see that there is a problem. Just upload one on hl.udogs.net and tell is that you did.

Besides if you upload a film of the bug and tell them, they have no excuse for not fixing it.
“LORD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off!”
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

meh, ive only had it happen when I shift click.
CyberBob

Post by CyberBob »

THAT is the problem damnit