LOL Iron!

Talk about anything here.
Vindicator

Re: LOL Iron!

Post by Vindicator »

o3, ooga is just saying that iron is incorrect.

Not sure how any of what you just said applies to iron saying ooga never helped make the watcher.
Thus ooga takes credit for HELPING, and therefore was "Allowed" to use the watcher based on the trade they had made.

So lets examine this...

Iron says we stole "His" watcher unit and are not "Allowed" to use it.

Ooga stands up for himself and points out where iron is not correct or not remembering.

Then O3 gets all pissed at ooga because ooga DARED to stick up for himself and fight BS rumors spread by magma.

Somehow now its all ooga's fault. Nice logic O3
ozone

Post by ozone »

oogaBooga wrote:Hit the import button?

If that's all anyone does, they're doing it wrong. I actually make the unit correctly and if you think it's "that easy" then chances are youve been producing subpar collections.

So then tell use exactly all this magical stuff you had to do in Oak to the HiRes Watcher that has you claiming "WHICH IS THE ONE I MADE FOR HIM". Please share with us your wisdom so we too can make such glorious collections as you the great importer of .bmps.
do it.
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Could Ren be persuaded to read some of his posts from this thread out in the desert with that hat on again?

*EDIT*
Just realised what a dumb question that was.

He probably has the hat on while he's typing these posts.
Last edited by William Wallet on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
Vindicator

Post by Vindicator »

o3, you are trying to sidetrack the issue.

A normal magma-like tactic, so its to be expected.

So now that it seems Iron has been shown to not remember something correctly, you are harping on ooga for what exactly? Being able to show iron that ooga did in FACT help with it?
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

ozone wrote:
oogaBooga wrote:Hit the import button?

If that's all anyone does, they're doing it wrong. I actually make the unit correctly and if you think it's "that easy" then chances are youve been producing subpar collections.

So then tell use exactly all this magical stuff you had to do in Oak to the HiRes Watcher that has you claiming "WHICH IS THE ONE I MADE FOR HIM". Please share with us your wisdom so we too can make such glorious collections as you the great importer of .bmps.

Ozone, how fucking stupid are you?

First off: I never said it was hard. I only said Iron was lying. How hard is that for you to understand? I never spooged all over myself about how cool it is, I was POINTING OUT A FUCKING LIAR.

The fact you continually try to make this about something else once again proves you're just a negative asshole with nothing to contribute, and a poor attention span (and inability to discern what the other person's actually saying).

Again, the people I expected to be the most adult (you, ozone) are acting the most childish and immature. Don't you have kids? Don't you know how childish you're being?

Why don't you pretend we're having the same conversation for once and admit that all I did was prove iron wrong about a pathetic lie. I'm not even proud of the watcher collection - but when someone denies that I did something i'm sure as fuck going to call them on their bullshit, just as I will always call you on yours.
ozone

Post by ozone »

Maybe im just giving you back the same childish behavior... its ugly isnt it?

JUST LOOK AT THE TITLE and REASON OF THIS THREADS EXISTENCE IF YOU WANT A FUCKING EXAMPLE YOU STUPID FUCKIN MORONS>>>>

JUST GO AWAY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by ozone on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
do it.
Vindicator

Post by Vindicator »

William, I just realised I SHOULD have worn my MWC 98 1st place prize in the video...The famous Bungie TFL baseball cap.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

ozone wrote:Maybe im just giving you back the same childish behavior... its ugly isnt it?
If that was your best impression of me no wonder you're so off kilter. You have no idea how to impersonate me - the only thing that comes out is your horribly slanted perception and bias. If you'll notice, I talked about the actual issue and you tried to de-rail everything. Not a very good comparison, and certainly nothing like my arguing style.

I think your caps lock key is stuck, dude.
Vindicator

Post by Vindicator »

Ozone It seems you REALLY ARE that Dense.

Iron is the one who made this thread possible with his talking shit about us, then LOCKING the other thread like a child would do so nobody could respond. So a thread is made to repudiate magma Lies. Somehow now its us being silly is to blame for making the thread?
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

"William, I just realised I SHOULD have worn my MWC 98 1st place prize in the video..."

Consider it for a future outing!

"Iron is the one who made this thread possible with his talking shit about us, then LOCKING the other thread like a child would do so nobody could respond"

I've never moderated a forum, but there are some discussions that really have run their course, and the Kickstarter one qualifies if you ask me. A lot of this mudslinging belongs in private messages because the wider population doesn't seem to give a crap who did what at this point.

My experience of Iron is that he's a major dude. He loaned us a one-armed Watcher for a plugin we never finished, with no hassles or any funny stuff going on. Even if you did feel hard done by him or Magma or whatever, your attitudes and reactions aren't exactly endearing.

I said it in the last thread - y'all need to lighten up. Of course that's off the table now, looking at some of the posts here. Hah.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

Vindicator wrote:In the end, our main goal is to bring myth back to bungie and work FOR them and WITH them making it.
I dunno, I don't really care who made the Watcher unit, I just want an answer to this.
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
GHOST®

Just a few things to say here . . .

Post by GHOST® »

1: ooga, you've apparently gone off the deep end since last i was around. Your attitude throughout this has left much to be desired. Sorry your dreams were dashed, but you can blame no one but yourselves for that. I appreciate Ren/Vin may have helped you out in some real life issues in the past, that however doesnt mean you need to be blindly loyal to him, nor take on his mannerisms of being such an ARSEHOLE!!

2: HAS NOT Renwood aka Vidicator aka General Pain in Everyones Arse, been permanently banned from these forums ?? Why is he being allowed to once again post his BS ?? Hasn't he lied, decieved, and manipulated enough people throughout the years without giving him free reign to once again do so here ??

3: Rendicator/ooga. Iron has more class, honor, & integrity in the toe nail of his pinky toe than you 2 will ever aquire, even if you lived many lifetimes. Your creating this thread, choice of title, and inflammatory posts are just further evidence of that. Had you had a smidge of his integrity, I wouldnt be replying to your BS now.

4: Road, i really appreciate your calm demeanor, realistic outlook on all of this, and your non-inflamatory responses. I sincerly hope you find a *road* into making models, creating art, or any other aspect that intersets you, for some major gaming company sOOnâ„¢. I would, however, suggest you lose the xtra baggage holding you down, review your options, and broaden your horizons maybe ?? :o)
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
Vindicator

Post by Vindicator »

Ghost, please take the magma worship out of your mouth before speaking next time.

Yes Renwood HAS NOT done a buncha shit he has been accused of. You are exactly right.

So what say you then?
Vindicator

Post by Vindicator »

Hey Ghost... Magma has done all the things you accuse Renwood of BTW. I bet you do not care about that though, since Its fun being a hypocrite.
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

That is quite enough. These forums are meant to be a pleasant place, where people share ideas and knowledge to build Myth plugins and updates, or discuss other more general matters in a civil manner. The admins on this forum have rarely ever had to start locking threads or banning people, but unfortunately both are needed now.

The anger and hate brought into the forum through the KS thread and now this one is not acceptable. If Ren and Ooga want to vilify Magma and its members then fine, they have a right to do that - but not here. Their posts are not only insulting the people who provide this forum, but upsetting the tone here for everyone else.

In short, they're both perma-banned - if they return under any guise to try and get a last word in, their posts will be changed or deleted and they'll be banned again. They're welcome to start their own anti-magma website and vent their bile to their heart's content.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder