Map & Plugin readmes

Talk about anything here.
vinylrake

Map & Plugin readmes

Post by vinylrake »

Not that there's been a huge demand for this or anything, but if anyone is looking for map/plugin readmes or documentation there are now over 1800 available for your viewing pleasure in the Myth Graveyard. I tried not to bother posting 'readmes' that were nothing more than copyright notices or 'put this in your plugins folder' style readmes so these should all be somewhat useful readmes.

http://mythgraveyard.org/readmes

as usual, if you notice anything mislabeled or broken please let me know.
GHOST®

Re: Map & Plugin readmes

Post by GHOST® »

Nice Job VR !! :o)

I was very disappaointed to find when i DLd TJC from the Tain the other day that its readme was AWOL !! :oO
Needless to say i was very happy to get a copy for my own posterity from ur new page. THANKS!! :o)

Maybe ill verify which, if any, other of my plugs have or dont have their readme's and re-UL TJC & any other plugs minus readme's with their original readme's restored.

Maybe? ;op
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
vinylrake

Re: Map & Plugin readmes

Post by vinylrake »

Sounds good. Also, if you are missing any readmes or looking for something you don't see there give me a yell - that collection is not necessarily the _definitive_ list of readmes, I am sure I have some more map zips hanging around unzipped on my HD a few are bound to have readmes I missed, and I know there are some more map-related webpages that I haven't catalogued yet (because I haven't started cataloging myth related webpages I've saved) but that's probably 95% of the readmes for 'old' stuff. (also still need to go through tain and make sure I have everything from the past couple of years)