TSG Experts

Talk about anything here.
BIG KROK V8 SS

TSG Experts

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Was just playing some TSG and thought how awesome it would be if someone made a TSG Experts plugin. Legendary is tough enough, some of the maps are hard as hell already, but add in 3-5x the waves of orcans, and increasing goblin archer's range would be hell. But then again, elven archers would be so freakin baller. Steel Axe, you still owe me Ibis Crown fix and I want to see the rest of your project plugin :D
BIG KROK V8 SS

Re: TSG Experts

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Or well like we previously discussed, get the TSG tagset to work with regular experts, but i guess that would mean having to alter all of those unit's vetting abilities too.

damn i wish i knew how to do this stuff
Myrd
Site Admin

Post by Myrd »

You could always learn.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

steelaxe

Post by steelaxe »

you may tempt me. but i already know why most tagsets won't work with experts, and i will fix it hopefully. but, if i do, then there will be no vets depending on the tagset.
HAPPY MYTHING!
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

make it so that the core units in the original myth game vet. so for the dark side, it would be thrall, souls, fetch, mauls, myrks, etc. there are too many plugins to update like that. but tsg tagset on regular levels uses duffs, arcs, already so. wish they used the elven archers on the tagset instead of regular arcs.
steelaxe

Post by steelaxe »

in a case like that, you would have to update tsg to use vets, and make a myth experts with no changes to units
HAPPY MYTHING!