Some small wishes - Wishes

Talk about anything here.
Alan

Post by Alan »

Say you have units selected, and in the middle of a battle you click on an enemy.. but since everyone is so closely fighting you accidentally click on a teammate which unselects all your units. Now you have lost total control of your units untill you go back and relesect them. Now you lost a few seconds in a critical battle but have your units re-selected and ready for action, but again you click on an enemy unit but accidentally click on a teammates head.

Would it make any sense to have your units stay selected if you click on a teammate?
How can you see out of the corner of your eye when your eye is round?
Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

I dunno if Ooga pointed this one out yet because its so fun but on vTFL melee can attack fellow units. I haven't done it in a while but on mac its one of these:

option (alt) + click

OR

ottion (alt) + shift + click

Fix it or don't, It gives teamates a nasty surprise at the end of the game. :)
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

That was added especially for the old timers who liked to shift-click on allies in TFL :)
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

dont forget about the "traitor" gametype Iron! Though I haven't played a good game of traitor in years.
Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

"That was added especially for the old timers who liked to shift-click on allies in TFL "

Ya done good Lad, Ya done good :)
Ymir

Post by Ymir »

The Elfoid
mb 1.5.1 could feature a way of hiding urself from other players in ur buddys and order. I've wanted to hide sometimes. Also what about increasing player max above 16. not many hosts can take it but some can so why not have it anyway? An interface skin changer would b handy 2.

Don't know about the hiding from your buddylist/orderlist but you can change your interface just by using the server switcher feature which can be found under the multiplayer game options. All you would have to do is go into your metaservers folder create a new folder, say you want to use the tfl interface, put the tfl interface into this folder and the plugin of the server of your choice, be it marius or playmyth, and your set. Just go to multiplayer game and hit the server switcher button, select the folder u put your interface in and then hit save. There ya go.
if you don't look now... you'll miss it