"Bag of Tags" site moved?

Talk about anything here.
Baak

"Bag of Tags" site moved?

Post by Baak »

Hey All--

Was just rummaging through the attic doing some late spring cleaning and noticed the link for Soulblaster's Bag of Tags site was broken.

Someone have a new link?

Cheers,
--Baak
Jon God

Re: "Bag of Tags" site moved?

Post by Jon God »

Baak wrote:Hey All--

Was just rummaging through the attic doing some late spring cleaning and noticed the link for Soulblaster's Bag of Tags site was broken.

Someone have a new link?

Cheers,
--Baak
As far as I know, there is no mirror or alternative link to the site, for the moment it's just down. I would try contacting Soulblaster himself.
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: J0N GOD
ozone

Post by ozone »

not sure if this is all the stuff but he had the files on HL as well
Bag of Tags Files
do it.
Baak

Post by Baak »

Thanks guys -- I'll ping him as well (duh, didn't think of that...!)
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

I've had a message in to him through the Magma PMs since Sat Mar 13, but he hasn't even received it yet. Like Souly, he's just fallen off the planet.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

I too have messaged him in the past after I noticed his site was down... but no reply. Odd indeed.
Baak

Post by Baak »

Interesting. Guess my first instinct of posting here was good.

I'll change the link on the OoH site to use the HL folder tree -- thanks, Ozone.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

GodzFire wrote:I've had a message in to him through the Magma PMs since Sat Mar 13, but he hasn't even received it yet. Like Souly, he's just fallen off the planet.
heh, beat you by a week, I sent a pm on Tue May 04 asking what was up and offering a mirror site if he needed a non-infected host - not a peep so far. It's still in my outbox instead of my sentbox so he hasn't even read it.

After JonGod asked if I had the webpages I found I had most of them - but sadly am missing a slew of the images. I've been working on recreating the content and links of the pages, but there's so many images missing and broken links I am not sure if it's worth the effort. if you just want the files his bagotags folder on udogs and mythaddict's tag files are the way to go.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

I have a message in to the people of Freewebs explaining the situation and asking if there was any way to 'unfreeze' it just for a short time so we could make a backup of it.

Cross your fingers, because if that doesn't work, I've run out of ideas.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

That would be nifty. Probably depends on the reason the pages were locked. Didn't bother to read their TOS so have no idea why they would have locked them.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Ha, I beat you all... I built a time machine and went back in time to ask SB about the site before he even had the idea to make it. He was quite confused but then said I gave him idea on something. Who knows what that could be, so I decided to travel forward to this point and explain this while I go back to my present time.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Pyro, no biggie. I am on my way to your house now - when I get there I will go back in time to 1 day before you met with Pyro. Then I will smash your time machine.
Deqlyn

Post by Deqlyn »

A trip from Mars to Texas will be a long flight. You have plenty of time to prepare pyro. Ill come down 35 and help dig a moat.
sillek

Post by sillek »

vinylrake wrote:
GodzFire wrote:I've had a message in to him through the Magma PMs since Sat Mar 13, but he hasn't even received it yet. Like Souly, he's just fallen off the planet.
heh, beat you by a week, I sent a pm on Tue May 04 asking what was up and offering a mirror site if he needed a non-infected host - not a peep so far. It's still in my outbox instead of my sentbox so he hasn't even read it.

That's ok.

Godz says he sent a PM on March 13, and vr says he beat him on May 4th. So I think you all lose.
gvari

Post by gvari »

I believe SoulBlaster has disappeared numerous times before, so odds are he´s going to show up again. But don´t hold me accountable if he doesn't!