Valley of Despair

Talk about anything here.
Topsy Kretz

Valley of Despair

Post by Topsy Kretz »

Greetings all,

Long story short, I`m semi back, it`s mostly done, and I hope to release it soon. I just have to get a few more ducks lined up, ie find my HL app and reinstall, talk to Myrd about a few bugs I think i found that he may not be aware of with 1.7, and hopefully a few tests more, oh and I need to get my grubby little hands on the latest Oak and redo my detail textures, then I think I can let it free upon the world, for better or worse.

Anyways, hope to catch up with some of yous before too long, in the meantime, I`m off to look for my backed up programs disk somewhere in my styorage unit. UGH!!

::EDIT:: I see Myth II 1.7.1 build 357 is out, guess I`ll test VoD with it and see if the issues i came across have been resolved. :o)
Last edited by Topsy Kretz on Fri May 21, 2010 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you want to be healed, now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
ozone

Re: Valley of Despair

Post by ozone »

:shock:
:D :D :D
do it.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Topsy Kretz

Post by Topsy Kretz »

Ohhh!! version 1.9!! :oO

Thankz Godz, hope to be on HL before the weekend is out. :o)

:: HailZ OzOne!! ::

:o)
"Do you want to be healed, now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

::begin dramatic music::

Sunday, November 17, Valley of Despair.

Scales. Covenant. Tyr. Madrigal. All have fallen.
The Summoner found. The nightmare Myrkridia unleashed.
White Falls occupied by Hollowmen and undead.
I had thought our deepest fears had been realized.

I was wrong!

::music screeches to a halt::

I`M BAAAAACK!! :o)
Well, sorta, and a Grand Thank You to Melekor for getting me my true identity back. I owe you yet again man!!

Good news, Oh wait, i haven`t any good news to pass on. I`m still trucking, though life is throwing what it can @ me.
I have boat loads of time, but as soon as I get on my computer i feel like I`m on a major sugar rush!! ;op
Anyways, still adjusing to my new laptop, and getting things set up and getting used to it.

Oh, maybe some good news, I`m about 2/3 of the way (2 hours) through my latest Legendry playtest,
and a few issues that existed in 1.7 no longer seem to be an issue. So hopefully a VoD test plug might be available
by next weekend. :) ::crosses fingers::

OK, gotta go for a few, feeling a little overwhelmed, all these unread posts!! :oO

::slips on over to the other side for a few::
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Get on uDogs Hotline u boob!
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Hrm. I wonder if you'll include Heron Guards in a storyline that occurs before the recapture of Muirthemne ...

<tag>
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

iron wrote:Hrm. I wonder if you'll include Heron Guards in a storyline that occurs before the recapture of Muirthemne ...

<tag>
Hey now, I thought we hashed this out back in the Vista dayz?? :oO Of course it will still include my rebellious HG`s who refused to go into penance mode with their brothers and instead continued fighting the evils of the lands to cleanse their shameful feelings of failure!! or something like that. ;o)

Hoping to get a test plug up, but I cannot conect to HL. Not sure if it`s my end or the Public Library Wi-Fi i`m taping in to?? I`ll try again later from the bar, that`s where I was able to connect last time. Well, back @ it. Catch up again sOOn I hope. :o)

:: rivets a tag to Fe`s back ::

There, lets see it 'slip' off now!! ;o)
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

The hotline might have been down when you tried to connect that time.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

Its AWESOME to see you again ghost! Definitely get back on hotline, and back into the swing of things!
Jon God

Post by Jon God »

oogaBooga wrote:Its AWESOME to see you again ghost! Definitely get back on hotline, and back into the swing of things!
You too man, I never see you on HL these days.
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: J0N GOD