Is it a bug?(Landing at White Falls)

Talk about anything here.
mck2h

Is it a bug?(Landing at White Falls)

Post by mck2h »

Currently I'm playing single levels and today I did Level 10 - Landing at White Falls.

Btw, when my units were in the beach, one of two cannons was dead very early(of course I did nothing, lol). So I could clear that level easy in legendary difficulty.

Was it a bug? Or something can be happened normally?
Fury IX

Re: Is it a bug?(Landing at White Falls)

Post by Fury IX »

The ghols "reload" the cannons by throwing satchels and mort balls at them. I think on rare occasions they accidentally throw pus packets and can blow up a cannon. If it happens again save the film and watch it.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

If you can reproduce it, save the film and list the steps.
mck2h

Post by mck2h »

* Edit: Sorry, I didn't know that it needs login, lol*
Last edited by mck2h on Wed May 05, 2010 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killerking

Post by killerking »

Yes, this happened to me to once. I might still have the replay, but I don't think you'll be able to see anything because I hadn't even explored the area near the castle yet.
mck2h

Post by mck2h »

killerking wrote:I don't think you'll be able to see anything because I hadn't even explored the area near the castle yet.
Yeah, that's exactly what I wanted to say, lol.
Fury IX

Post by Fury IX »

my bad, I figured since you could see all the enemy on map in multi you could see it in coop too.

Maybe alric smuggled in a cannon and helped out a little.
Tireces

Post by Tireces »

hehehe Myth - game of amazing coincidences - and thats why we love it so much :-)
There could be nothing better than duff vet throwing 4 duds in a row in worst moment or thrall axe flying across the map and killing your one-hit-wonder arc veteran ;) Myth

I guess that Fury is right with the ghol badluck hehe - or something very similiar.

Proly neutral obeserver could see what has happend there ( if I remeber good, host set as Neutral Obs. can see all units on the map in both mutli and coop games ) but chances that it will happen again are rather very very low.
On playmythnet Ive played ( thanks to Babyshakers hosting ;) cheers BS ) a lot of games on "Landing..." - no I mean a LOOOOOOOOOOT - and it never happend to me - but I believe every word :) MYTH :D
"As long as a single one of us stands..."