Loading problems - Loading certain 3rd party maps

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
Mr. B

Post by Mr. B »

I have lately been having problems loading certain maps, such as the ww2 Titans maps. The progress bar either nearly completes or finishes loading entirely, but instead of going to the the game, it returns me to the main screen. The same thing happens on both my mac and my pc's. I have tried increasing the ram for myth on the mac and i have the latest version installed. Am i the only person having this problem, or is significantly bothered by this problem?
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]1: Do you have either the WWII Unit Tagset or the WWII Titans tagset activated as well ??

2: After trying to fire up one of these maps and getting booted back to the main menu, quit Myth, go into your MII folder, and copy and paste the myth_log.txt file here so we can see whats loading, whats not loading, and any other possible causes.

Note:: C&P your myth_log.txt right after quiting Myth, before opening either Fear or Loathing, (if you mapmake), or refiring up Myth.[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"