Lagging out of lobby alt tab probs - Alt tab probs lagging out of lobby

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
Sam The Butcher

Post by Sam The Butcher »

I have posted this b4, but since version 1.5 and only 1.5 I constantly lag out of the lobby. I mean like 5,6,10 times an hour. What happens is I am in the lobby. I go to type something. I hit enter it leaves the message line then never shows up with the rest of messages. I just now logged on 3 times. Everytime I logged on I went to say hi to someone and nothing. This is as soon as I logged into the lobby. If I sit in the lobby for more 5 min this happens I can be in middle of conversation or I get the room went down connection lag message. I know it is not my connect. I am on windows XP 3.2 gig processor invidia 5200 or something graphics card dsl connect 568 megs ram 160 gig hd, and have never had this prob until 1.5. I used to be able to go afk for hours and never have lag out message. So pls help me with this problem. If you need any more info about my system or whatever let me know, I really want to get this fixed.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

^ my problem =)
-Ricochet