A 1.5 bug (that should concern no one)

Talk about anything here.
igmo

Post by igmo »

evidently, if confused units are pussed, when the confusion ends, so does the pus stoning. units move again, but remain purple.

odd, and definately not worth fixing!! iron... step away from that mouse... i said AWAY!

(it happened in the CP vs tle match, at about 3:30 at flag 5)
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

haha ok. Yes, confusion and paralyzing have always conflicted, as they use the same variable to track the length of time the state remains for. If you do it the other way around - paralyze and then confuse, when the unit becomes controllable it often stays purple :)
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
SCORCH

Post by SCORCH »

[color=D7B35B]Hehe, i posted about this awhile back under the title "Stoned and confused" it is weird how it make ths units "come back to life" sorta but its kinda cool to use.

I actually used this in a map I made having archer arrows stone or paralyze then confuse so if the unit is going to die soon you will have to heal it twice to undo the stoning or paralizing then to actually heal the unit.[/color]
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

Hehe, this happened way back in 1.3 and earlier, if you ever hax0red a unit and checked pretty much every little box available in the damage box for a unit's projectile then it would do much the same thing.
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these: