(Help)Path of the Damned?

Talk about anything here.
mck2h

(Help)Path of the Damned?

Post by mck2h »

Nice map. I enjoyed it very much.

But I CAN'T win now :shock: .

All of my units arrived at Tallow, and killed all(maybe) enemies. But nothing happened.

I waited for other enemies for a minutes, but none attaked me. But it was not ended. After exploring the map, I couldn't find any enemies.

Yeah, I know about Soulblighter easter egg of that map. Should I kill him for victory? If I should, HOW? With only 5 Heron Guards?

If you played it before, help me :cry:
Omicron

Post by Omicron »

If you hit ? it will show your list of objectives, when you complete one it will darken. Make sure you are doing the first one by moving near the sign post at the crossroads on the path you start out on. Also if you are getting to a point after you get to Tallow where you hear a Bowman saying: How about two of you Herons close the gate for us. Send a heron to each side of the gate to close it.
This message delivered by Interplanetary Telegraph Service
mck2h

Post by mck2h »

Omicron wrote:If you hit ? it will show your list of objectives, when you complete one it will darken. Make sure you are doing the first one by moving near the sign post at the crossroads on the path you start out on. Also if you are getting to a point after you get to Tallow where you hear a Bowman saying: How about two of you Herons close the gate for us. Send a heron to each side of the gate to close it.
I know about ? and objectives :lol: (but thank you for your kindness).

I'll try to find the point. Thank you.
mck2h

Post by mck2h »

Btw Bowmen didn't say it :shock: until I killed the last Wights. And I was wandering in the town to hear the message, but the bowmen didn't say it. Bug or...?

And there're only 2 last objectives in the list:

- Clear the town........

- No one can die.......