2 1.5fc bugs?

Talk about anything here.
Jengizu

Post by Jengizu »

My host now crashes anytime somebody leaves in pregame or postgame. The game crashes anytime somebody drops out. Anybody other than me notice this? I know it's happened to Judas' and Shinco's host as well.

A second bug that I've noticed, and one that may be related to one Zer (?) reported, is that when melee is chasing another melee, and the chased melee zigzags, it makes the chasing melee go in circles and stuff. Don't have a film of this but I'll try to get one.
Nach dem Spiel ist vor dem Spiel
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

Are you using the new OpenPlay modules in FC#1? Getting a hold of the PB#2 OpenPlay Modules/TCPIP file and replacing the one you have with that might fix these problems.
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these:
Jengizu

Post by Jengizu »

LOL. I have no idea what you're talking about. :( I just download the patches and execute them. I don't worry about all those acronyms. :D
Jengizu

Post by Jengizu »

...and if that DID work, then maybe you guys can update the patch with those TCPIP thingies and rerelease it?
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

final release is imminent :) Re the zig-zagging pathfinding thing, that has been replicated in 1.3 as well. Its an old Bungie bug, just one thats been noticed a lot recently. There was a poll about whether it should be fixed on the MWC site that seems pretty evenly split, so we'll be leaving it as it is.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
Jengizu

Post by Jengizu »

Okeedokee. When do you think you'll have the host bug fixed? In time for first MWC matches this weekend? :D
CIK

Post by CIK »

Yes we will ship 1.5 final by the weekend.
Jengizu

Post by Jengizu »

Nice.