1.5fc bug!

Talk about anything here.
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Ok, as I said in my post I wasn't denying there was a problem, just trying to understand it so if there's one there I could find and fix it.

More films showing issues like you mentioned Ach and tirri with units running past or around their targets would be invaluable. Please, send them to me - iron(at)projectmagma.net or upload them to the Uploads->Myth Bug Film Uploads folder on hl.udogs.net (and tell me its there & what the name is). I watch everything I receive, and with your help we'll identify and nail this sucker.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
Nae'blis
Site Admin

Post by Nae'blis »

Does anyone have a working installation of 1.3 that they could use to try to replicate this with? If someone could get a film of it happening in 1.3, that would certainly clear things up.
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

I do, however I suck at replicating this bug - I can't make it happen in either 1.3, 1.4.1 or 1.5 :\
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

ok, This Post says it all. Many thanks to Acheron and Myrd for taking the time to get 1.3.2 working and test this.

The film is also available HERE, though being stuck at work in an office I haven't had a chance to view it yet. Taking Ach's and Myrd's word for whats in the film, it seems you could always do this with shadowing units.