Talk about anything here.
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

my lock didnt target on a ghol 3 times in a row... that should be locked into
Acheron LoA&BME
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]
Acheron wrote:my lock didnt target on a ghol 3 times in a row... that should be locked into
Aye, I had the same issue a couple times in a game last night, of course then as I tried to make it happen again, it seemed to be working/tracking fine. At first I thought mb my `lock had been hit as he was launching, but the next 2 times I saw it, he definately wasnt being interferred with in anyway.

Only thing that stood out was the units he was shooting at ducked behind some higher mesh, but the Fireball travels over that no problem. :o(

Again I was working out of a local so I cannot provide a film, but I will try to replicate it next time I get 5 free minutes Myth let alone get near me PC. :o(

::hates Real Lifeâ„¢ some times::[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

was the lock turning as the fireball was launched? there was an issue where units would "lose" their target if told to move right after firing which resulted in fireballs not tracking (for example). This has been remedied in the latest (unreleased) version.
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

uploaded film to ur HOTLINE its called LOCK BUG

when i shoot after ghols I click normal attacl on it both times. checkit out
Acheron LoA&BME
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

ok, will do so. Shortly after fc#1 was released we did fix a bug that affected locks and fetch. If you told them to move as they were in the process of shooting, they'd finish the shot but forget their target. This was in 1.3 too, however it had been fixed in 1.4 & will be in 1.5 as well.

I'll be watching your film closely in case its something else however.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder