Tfl 1.5

Talk about anything here.
Dio

Post by Dio »

For starters. I'm not complaining. I thought you guys were going to do a TFL 1.5 release before Myth III?
Either way, thanks.
Cheers
Diomedes
"The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress".
- Joseph Joubert
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

There have been a ton of requests for Myth 3 to be handled first, not so many want a TFL 1.5 yet, or if they do, havent come forth saying so. My best suggestion for you however, is to get that wishlist filled up on the TFL 1.5 Project Page now, so that ALL the things you all want get put into it. I now regret not adding some wishlist items to the 1.5 myth 2 list :(
CIK

Post by CIK »

TFL 1.5 is actually in the debug stage...at this point it is feature complete and is just waiting for the bugs to all be fixed...
chazo

Post by chazo »

can a quick ram fix for tfl be released so us ppl with new comps can play TFL b4 m3 goes in the works? :evil:
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

The problem is that since 1.4 was done, TFL's network and prefs data structures are changed such that although the gameplay is compatible, you cannot have a game between version 1.3 and 1.4 or later.

Hence when we release it has to be for both platforms & has to really be complete. As far as I know, once Myth 2 is done it won't be long before TFL 1.5 is released.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
chazo

Post by chazo »

i may not understand all that you type but umm what about this-> no one uses 1.4, they all use 1.3 (at least i think so) so would a seperate ram patch be compad. to 1.3? until myth3 patch work is done and you head over to finish tfl 1.5? i hope that made sense...and if it is possible but you would rather not do it thats fine also ;)
chazo

Post by chazo »

errr..or maybe i completely misunderstood this post, is 1.5 TFL coming out b4 M3?
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

TFL 1.5 should be out before Myth 3 is finished, but it will be worked on at the same time as m3 so depending on how either project goes it's uncertain which will be out first.
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these: