When is 1.5 final out - Whats left to fix?

Talk about anything here.
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

Id say colors still sucks ass... How about u just put em back the way they were in 1.3 thanks
Baron LeDant

Post by Baron LeDant »

Hmm isn't 1.5 meant to be completed before MWC starts?

Might mean its not worth doing a public beta 3
I wear a plastic ass on my bag ~ Da Cheeze
CIK

Post by CIK »

We are in the process of posting fc1 now....which if not one reports any serious issues with it will be re-released has the final 1.5 within a few days after it.

I do believe I remember the color thing being tweaked again for fc1 also.
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]
Guest wrote:Id say colors still sucks ass... How about u just put em back the way they were in 1.3 thanks
::compares Acherons Topic/Post to this Topic/Post sees a huge difference in posting styles, such as what information is provided, what Qs are asked, and how. ::sighs :: ::[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

it was ass chest. My main color is grey. sec. color is dark red.

All my thrall and my jman had proper colors.. however my duff heros got some kind of blue color all over em.. weired...also colors are too similier still..

ot tried in this last version yet.. just downloaded it and noticed that my name and stats works again :OP thanks for ur efforts ds
Acheron LoA&BME
Archer

Post by Archer »

GHOST® wrote:
Guest wrote:Id say colors still sucks ass... How about u just put em back the way they were in 1.3 thanks
::compares Acherons Topic/Post to this Topic/Post sees a huge difference in posting styles, such as what information is provided, what Qs are asked, and how. ::sighs :: ::
It's not polite to publicly link to non-publicly-viewable threads :P

~J
Failure: when your best just isn't good enough.
lank

Post by lank »

All my thrall and my jman had proper colors.. however my duff heros got some kind of blue color all over em.. weired...also colors are too similier still..

i've seen problems like that in 1.3. for some reason some units (i think particularly on that map, and particularly the dwarves) don't get the player's colours put into collection reference. if you're in a team with someone and you detach them then things will become right, but it's just weird anyway. i'd guess it's unrelated to the colour twiddle that's been done for 1.5, though.
*toot*