Mill and tain ethics - ...and a lesson in hypocrisy

Talk about anything here.
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

Not quite, but in it's current form you do need to find the Summoner in order to get anything out of it all ;)
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these:
lerabu

Post by lerabu »

Dante said at one point that the reason why the myrhks got faster in m2 from m3 is because the only food they haid were the spiders.

That's one thing I don't get, In TFl, the Myrks are all dead inside the Tain and in M2, voila!They're jumping "myrk-merrily" in the green lands of home.

Someone know the inbetween?
lank

Post by lank »

the summoner resurrected them, silly! :p

:;):

Edited By lank on 1084613190
*toot*
ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

I don't think the Myrks were all dead in the Tain in TFL, but rather that the Tain is so vast, nearly a whole world unto itself, that the survivors who made it out were just lucky enough to not chance upon any.

And wasn't one of the nine Avatara killed in the Tain? My guess it would have taken more than just spiders to take him out.
Gholsbane

Post by Gholsbane »

Murgen and Cu Roi died when the Tain was destroyed. Probably thanks to the vast magical forces they were playing with in smashing it into shards.
lerabu

Post by lerabu »

My guess it would have taken more than just spiders to take him out.

A lot of spiders? :p Thx for xclearing it up GB
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

Well the summoner kind of had to get Myrk skulls to ressurect them so it's uncertain if there were any live Myrks in the Tain when Murgen and Cu Roi went there. However, it is certain that the Myrks were alive in it for some time at least so they could put up some banners etc, probably made from those pesky Dwarven smiths.
But the Myrks they died out due to the shortage of hot Myrkridian girls ;)
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these:
lerabu

Post by lerabu »

Mmm Sweaty Hairy Pussy? :P
Krusader

Post by Krusader »

LOL.

Sincerely,
Krusader
Krusader Bastard
Archer

Post by Archer »

I think the indication was that the Myrkridia were not in fact dead, but still hanging around the Tain somewhere. The narrator in M1 certainly feared it.
These caves are so vast that we've been able to locate less than fifty of the four thousand men we suspect are imprisoned with us. Murgen hopes that he can release the others after we have escaped, by destroying the Tain at the exit.

I asked him if doing so would also set free everything which had ever been imprisoned in the Tain, but got no response.

~J
Failure: when your best just isn't good enough.