Myth2 units for tfl

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
LionHeart

Post by LionHeart »

ok i found the myth2 units for tfl they where hiding in a folder i forgot about hehe. now tell me do i install these unit in my loathing beta please? :lol:
LionHeart

Post by LionHeart »

im having problems with the loathing beta program. when i put the myth2 units for tfl in the local folder and then run loathing it crashs. does anybody have a ideal on how to make this work? :surprised:
LionHeart

Post by LionHeart »

the problem im having is 256 graphics data it just dont extract from bartok 1.1 program. is there a different program to extract this file? :roll:
ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

Umm... far as I remember, Bartok should extract .256 tags just fine. My advice is to extract the tags you need from actual TFL plugins that work.
LionHeart

Post by LionHeart »

i found a other program that will extract 256 files but now im having problems with loathing beta. i put all the extracted files in the local folder. then fire up loathing beta it crashes. how do i fix this problem or im putting the files in wrong place? :roll:
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

You might be. Read your myth_log.txt and see if it tells you anything useful...it should tell you if you're missing tags (it will give the 4 letter 'header' code for the tag you are missing). Note: 'Missing' could also classify as the tag being in an incorrect folder :)

If you still cant figure out why it's crashing, post your mythlog text here and someone will be able to sort through it for you. Try yourself first though!! :)
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

Also, you know that in order to use F&L for TFL you must be running Macsbug right?

( http://developer.apple.com/tools/debuggers/MacsBug/ )
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
LionHeart

Post by LionHeart »

yes, i know just still having problems with 3rd party maps try ing to open them up in loathing. i dont see a myth log to let me know what the problem is. :roll: