New bug?

Talk about anything here.
Morphine

Post by Morphine »

Well, I got a bizarre bug in an s2 game yesterday, but the host restarted to fast for me to save the film :(

Anyway, it went like this: Im NH, I pick up RPG and go Plains. Somebody from the other team pops the Plains RPG pile, and though im not near, a peice of shrapnel hits me and damages me a tiny bit. I continue on towards mid/sh, and an rpg lands somewhat close to me, although not enough to move me down from green very much; however, instead of damaging me, after it goes off im no longer damaged; it didn't just heal me, it made me untouched.

Has anybody else seen this bug, and should I see if I can track it down again, or am I the only one and it will prb never happen again? Im not anxious to spend a bunch of time tracking it down, but I can if need be
Death Bastard

Post by Death Bastard »

yes, it seems the ground absorbs the rpg's impact. Its happened twice to me. I've tried zooking someone, but was a little off, so it hit a hill next to the guy. Should have taken guy to yellow but did no dmg, hill absorbed all dmg.
Morphine

Post by Morphine »

yah, but it wasn't just that, I mean, my guy was actually damaged before the rpg hit, and after he was untouched
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Never heard of this one before Morph - if you see it again & can save a film...
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder