Does anyone have charlie's point? - Need this mod

Talk about anything here.
AnArKi

Post by AnArKi »

Hi. DOes anyone have any versions of this mod, because i used to have it and i really enjoyed it. can you let me know. I could accept it over a instant messaging program if youd like. Let me know, My AIM screename is VTM ANARKI, or you could email me at x_ANArKi_x@yahoo.com, or message me on yahoo messenger with the username X_AnArKi_x

THanks everyone!
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

I have Charlies Point but I don't know if Dad will let me e-mail strangers (parents don't understand the level of trust in the community). I might be able to e-mail it though. You can get the units, tour 2 and some other CP plugin on Myth II: Worlds available on www.take2store.com. I suggest you get Green Berets cuz it's a much better Viet Nam plugin.
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]
The Elfoid wrote:I have Charlies Point but I don't know if Dad will let me e-mail strangers (parents don't understand the level of trust in the community). I might be able to e-mail it though. You can get the units, tour 2 and some other CP plugin on Myth II: Worlds available on www.take2store.com.
I think Charlies Point is a 'bit' too large to Email, I could be wrong though. ;op
I suggest you get Green Berets cuz it's a much better Viet Nam plugin.
Image WHOOOT !!

BTW, Special Forces, (and the upcoming SF2), that Oz and Iron have been working on using GB units etc is more along the lines of what we really wanted for Green Berets and just RoXoRz !! compared to GB imho. ;o)[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"