A thing of respect

Talk about anything here.
lerabu

Post by lerabu »

Hello everyone.

I beleive I speak for the majority of the community here. There are things that need to be done for the greater good of everyone playing.

We should respect the fact that Project Magma is trying to improve the game and mapmaking features as it is the sole way forward to make plugs and new tags more interesting.

We should respect the fact that people in the past have contributed a lot to the community, Here I think of The Mill and othe contributors. So our thanks to Clem for keeping it up for so long. These people have however chosen to leave, and we have respected their decisions, however they should also respect their decisions and stand by them. What is the point of saying one thing and doing another?

We should however also respect each other. Which we are not doing right now at this present moment. This is not the way we are going to improve our bonds and increase the community and perhaps make the game more enjoyable than it has ever been. These are certainly not the Bungie.net days when 1000s were playing activeely. But nowadays we all know each other more because we are less. This brings a whole new aspect to the game.

Please cease the fire and come play. Sit tight for all the developments that need to be done and let's continue to enjoy the game we all love so much.

Thank you for your attention

Azhure //C//
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

Well said Az
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
Ludde

Post by Ludde »

i thought magma hated clem sorta. I mean, from what i've heard, i've got the impression that clem and blades kissed up, and decided to fuck with other people after their own fight. Such as Some Loser, CyberBob, and now magma. ?
LUDDIEEIES
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

Some people might see it that way, but I think we'd prefer to just forget about it, finish Myth II 1.5, and play myth.
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
Pistol_Pete

Post by Pistol_Pete »

Great idea, Doobs. It's time to put these grudges behind us, whether the other parties want to do the same thing, or not.