Cant even start this piece of shit

Talk about anything here.
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

I ran the installer click the application and woa. If i press ne wgame myth2 crashes, if i press prefferences it crashes, if i press multiplayer it says connectiong to bungie.net.

What the hell do i do to make this work? Also what the fuck is the point with AUTOMATIC installers when they aint able to install it properly?? I know u will replay that it is a user problem anyway. Which just tell how fucking sad u people are. When i download an installer i dont expect to gotta sit and try lotsa shit to get it working i expect to get it working right away. I guess this is another feature
Acheron LoA&BME
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

AND WHY THE FUCK CANT I OPEN MY PLUGINS FOLDER. ARE U GUYS FUCKING RETARDED WACK. DO I HAVE TO REEDIT MY PRIVS HU LOGIN AS ROOT OR SOME SHIT AGAIN., JESUS FUCKING CHRIST U GUYS ARE FUCKING RETARDED WACK BUGMA MAGMA FUCK U
Acheron LoA&BME
Archer

Post by Archer »

Try reinstalling. That helped when I had the Bungienet problem.

~J
Failure: when your best just isn't good enough.
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

same shit happåend. However i gave my plugins folder full acess again through root user and it worked.
Acheron LoA&BME
Archer

Post by Archer »

On another note, if you're an admin (which you presumably are if you have access to the root user) you ought to be able to fix the permissions without changing users.

~J
Failure: when your best just isn't good enough.