No fun for Mud :(

Talk about anything here.
Mud

No fun for Mud :(

Post by Mud »

Yeah, so my hard drive completely crashed and my CD drive is dead. So the good old apple store erased my hard drive and said I'm screwed as far as my CD drive goes. So does anyone know where I can DL a full version of M2? Thanks!
capital

Re: No fun for Mud :(

Post by capital »

Mud wrote:Yeah, so my hard drive completely crashed and my CD drive is dead. So the good old apple store erased my hard drive and said I'm screwed as far as my CD drive goes. So does anyone know where I can DL a full version of M2? Thanks!
Ebay
Mud

Post by Mud »

Let me rephrase.....is there anywhere that I can DL a FREE full version of M2?
Grayswandir
Location: Running rampant in the bowels of human stupidity...

Post by Grayswandir »

Uh...why don't you just buy an external CD Drive? Or, borrow someone's for a little while so you can install Myth II and whatever else you need?
From the sounds of it though, you have more important problems than where you can download Myth II (HD crash for example...)
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila."
--Mitchell Radcliffe
capital

Post by capital »

Mud wrote:Let me rephrase.....is there anywhere that I can DL a FREE full version of M2?
Only the demo.
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

The whole game is downloadable but the only reliable source I can identify is a Brazillian host. That gave me 1 - 3kb/s or something and you're downloading a 500Mb file. Can't see it beingworth it...
capital

Post by capital »

The Elfoid wrote:The whole game is downloadable but the only reliable source I can identify is a Brazillian host. That gave me 1 - 3kb/s or something and you're downloading a 500Mb file. Can't see it beingworth it...
StoneCold wrote: Please DO NOT talk about software piracy here. We do not condone the methods of stealing software from companies. This is not a place to communicate about exchanging stolen software.

http://www.projectmagma.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1007
Eddaweaver

Post by Eddaweaver »

Maybe buy a working 2nd hand CD drive, they're remarkably cheap. Are you saying the Apple Store formatted your hdd without asking?
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

hell, a brand new 16x dvd burner is under $75 these days
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
Enculator

Post by Enculator »

i can give ya a french version if ya want...
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Check Best Buy, Circuit City, or OfficeMax. Hell sometimes they GIVE them away after rebates.