Div questions

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Loial

Post by Loial »

Ok, I need some help on multiplayer gamtypes. First can someone explain how i make stamp work with 2 diff flags like on desert. When i tried the stamp targets did lotsa weird stuff and it was all fucked up.

I also wonder if i can make assassin targets be uncontrollable and move on their own in multiplayer. I tried to scripts em like if it was single but it didnt work well. So can someone please tell me how.
Loial
mauglir

Post by mauglir »

I believe all you need to do for a Desert style stampede game is assign the flags to specific teams, as opposed to -1 which is what most flags are. Remember that Team 0's flag(s) should be placed in the opposing team's territory and vice versa.

I am less sure about a scripted Assassin target. It's probably possible, but I'm not sure how fun it would be (shrugs).
Mauglir
ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

For stampede, once you assigned the flags to teams, double click on them individually and select "Is Stoned". Otherwise the flags will switch teams when tagged.
mauglir

Post by mauglir »

Heh, now there's something I didn't know. =)
Mauglir
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

I'm pretty sure untamed lands uses uncontrollable assassin targets (chocke the chicken).