Plug-In art

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Floyd is Pink

Post by Floyd is Pink »

how do you make the plugin art? the one that shows up in a rectangle on the bottom of the SELECT PLUGIN screen. where do you set what picture goes there?
the longer you hold it, the warmer it gets.
Floyd is Pink

Post by Floyd is Pink »

oh and also, how do u set the main menu art, and can you change where the buttons are on the screen?

example:

originally, the buttons are here:

NEW GAME
MULTIPLAYER
dkfgkjlfgsj
gfddflk
sdgfs
QUIT

but i want to make it so the buttons are here:

NEW GAME MULTIPLATER - - - - QUIT

thanks for the help rogues
the longer you hold it, the warmer it gets.
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

I haven't experimented with the latter, you can definitely alter the interface though, poke around in collections beginning with "internal" and you'll find them all fairly quickly.
I'm unsure about positionings though, you can adjust where a button will be using it's reg-point in amber, but I don't know if this means it will be clickable in it's new position or not.

For plug-in art, there is a menu option in Fear for this (File menu it should be), just make sure in Amber that it hasn't cropped your image or fudged up the colours. It has to be a very specific size (check any plug-in, e.g WW2 titans for reference as I don't have the sizes on hand though I have a funny feeling the height is 97 or thereabouts), it's tag identifier has to be specific as well, again I'm unsure but something like ##p#
Once you bundle your plug-in together it should then work.
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these: