AMBER!!!! - confusing as F!

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Floyd is Pink

Post by Floyd is Pink »

ok so im in photoshop, i make a new sword and i replaced the '13magic sword' (the sword in ibis crown), but i only made one sequence so i first deleted all sequences besides that, didnt work, it would crash on loathing and in myth it wont show.

then i replaced all sequences with the same sword drawing i did, same problem

then i went and made it from scratch, scratch being i chose NEW instead of OPEN in amber. now in fear, it shows up in collection ref, but not anywhere else! pisses me off cuz the sword looks really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hook it up with some help, rogues
the longer you hold it, the warmer it gets.
carlinho

Post by carlinho »

Amber is a great little program that if you use in an educated manner it can proportionate great moments of joy.

I would suggest if you are working with an existing collection to:

1) rename it in the file name(when you do SAVE AS, instead of SAVE and change the name.
2)rename it inside the amber tag: name & tag id(specially the tag ID!!!!

if you don't want to create a new collection but modify an existing one

1)the you shouldn't delete all the sequences you don't have sprites for in Amber.
just replace the one you want and leave the others there.
Exisiting collections have links preassigned that if you delete them they are going to make your plugin crash.

if you want to create a collection from scratch, just make sure to press command + 1 (or to go to the bar under colllection and go to set collection info and set the collection to be projectile and monster.
then you should see it in fear...

hope that helps
http://carlinho7.tripod.com
Home of ANCIENT and CLASSICAL GREECE plugin on the works.
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

Yup, if you want to clear a sequence, you should remove all the bitmaps from it rather than remove the sequence itself, or replace them completely with your own (go into the sequence and choose "Import Sequence Bitmaps" from one of the menus).
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these: