hotline

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
Point

hotline

Post by Point »

has the HL.UDOGS.NET server been down... the web address still works though haven't been able to connect to the server with frogblast for a week... :(
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Khellek

Re: hotline

Post by Khellek »

Connection refused for me... :cry:
There can be only one...
erileykc

Post by erileykc »

http://hl.udogs.net/files/ opens for me on a fast connection and a fast mac with Safari. Of course when I Google Frogblast the third hit is " anyone remember Frogblast?" That might be a hint. Oh, wait Myth, 1990s ... never mind.
Yankee
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

erileykc wrote:http://hl.udogs.net/files/ opens for me on a fast connection and a fast mac with Safari. Of course when I Google Frogblast the third hit is " anyone remember Frogblast?" That might be a hint. Oh, wait Myth, 1990s ... never mind.

Khellek is referring acess and connection to the server of the hotline udogs net ...

only me Connection refused for me ... :?
Point

Post by Point »

there is some bug in the hotline system or host that seems to kick it offline seemingly every hour on the hour... hopefully a easy fix can be done or a dedicated crew of people able to reboot it every hour. ;)
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Point

Post by Point »

yes i use frogblast as well.... anyway Hotline is still down most of the time unless a good soul resets it often... Hopefully this will be fixed I have a folder to clean up betas and final versions to post :)