A lot of Probs 1.8.0 & Plugins - For example: Blue & Grey

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
Anisvara

A lot of Probs 1.8.0 & Plugins - For example: Blue & Grey

Post by Anisvara »

Hello everybody!
I installed the Plugin "Blue & Grey" by Iron of Project Magma ---> http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/blue-and-grey Description: "If you've downloaded the full Blue & Grey v2.0 zip, simply move the files "Blue & Grey Levelpack" and "Blue & Grey Tagset" into your Myth II -> plugins folder." I did it and I played the first Level "Honor Redeemed" sucessfully. Then I clicked Next Level and y got the second Map of Soulbighter II and Rurik was protected by bluecoats.
Thanks for advice!
Edit: I have generally a lot of problems with plugins. I installed CWR-MapPack-FoBA & CWR-Tagset-v1.72 and I can play only about 8 maps but I can get the next level (ctrl +).
In many other cases the plugins are not avaiable to play.
I am using a Myth II non disc version and updated with Magma 1.8.0 and have a 64 Bit notebook.
Am I the only player who has problems with plugins?
Olaf
Enjoy Across the Gjol 3 (Dark) Legendary & 1054 Casualties & The Watcher No Casualties
erileykc

Re: A lot of Probs 1.8.0 & Plugins - For example: Blue & Gre

Post by erileykc »

I haven't had these problems with the CWR maps or tagsets but there is a version 1.8.1 now. A re-install from scratch with a new version might be a fix.
Yankee
Anisvara

Re: A lot of Probs 1.8.0 & Plugins - For example: Blue & Gre

Post by Anisvara »

You played the 1.7.2 update? I think I will try it with the 1.7.2 Version, when I get my new notebook.
Enjoy Across the Gjol 3 (Dark) Legendary & 1054 Casualties & The Watcher No Casualties