T Tab / no Intro / Stats in Mode Legendary

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
Anisvara

T Tab / no Intro / Stats in Mode Legendary

Post by Anisvara »

Hello and thanks for the great work!

I have 3 Problems.

1. The T Tab does not work for berserks and warriors in Myth 2 and TFL (but I saw it in Videos played also with 1.8.0).
2. The Intro is missing.
3. The Stats counts the missing units (if you new units receive) in mode legendary as a loss. (I saw this in videos too)

I play with Myth II - Soulblighter (Download without CD), Magma 1.8.0 Update, "The Fallen Levels v2" and "TFL Interface" plugins also by Magma. My System: Notebook Windows 8.1/ 64-Bit

Kindly regards Olaf
Enjoy Across the Gjol 3 (Dark) Legendary & 1054 Casualties & The Watcher No Casualties
Melekor
Site Admin

Re: T Tab / no Intro / Stats in Mode Legendary

Post by Melekor »

1. What is "T Tab"?

2. The intro cutscene only plays if it is copied inside your "cutscenes" folder, or if your myth2 CD is in the drive.

3. The post-game statistics display has some incorrect values? Which map(s) are you seeing this on?
Anisvara

Post by Anisvara »

Thank you Melekor!

1. Sorry I mean the push button T for special abilitys (dwarf mines). no reaction for warriors and berserks (provokation)

2. I have generally no videos, even until the games. It seems Videos are not includet in the Myth II version I bought (download without CD).

3. Mission 7 Bagrada. The reinforcement (new units received) in mode legendary has 2 less warriors and 2 less berserks. The missing units are casualties in the stat, even if you play witout losses. Other players has it too: Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0sHHtj ... px#t=20m9s

Regards Olaf
Enjoy Across the Gjol 3 (Dark) Legendary & 1054 Casualties & The Watcher No Casualties
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

1. You can press U for taunting. Warriors and Berserks don't have special abilities.

2. You can download all the videos here:
http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/m ... -cutscenes
http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/m ... -cutscenes
Note that you will need the quicktime codec installed if you are on Windows.

3. Thanks, I made a note of it.
Anisvara

Post by Anisvara »

Thanks a lot Melekor!

1. The word taunt = U in the controls ´was unknown for me until today. I didn´t expect that Myth 2 has a different configuration. In my old TFL version to taunt was possible with the T. Problem solved!

2. In my Myth II version wasn´t a folder cutscenes. Problem solved!

3. Thank you for the attention.

Regards Olaf