Error in the description of the Fallen Levels Plugin?

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
Anisvara

Error in the description of the Fallen Levels Plugin?

Post by Anisvara »

Hello and thank you for your great work!

Yesterday I had problems to install the Fallen Levels Plugin. Copying the FILES of the file "Magma - The Fallen Levels v2" into your plugins folder was the right way for me to include the TFL levels.

In the description is written: "If this is what you've got, installation is simply a matter of copying the file "Magma - The Fallen Levels v2" into your plugins folder."

If the whole file "The Fallen Levels v2" is in the file "Plugins" it didn´t work So I copyed the datas of "The Fallen Levels File" and put them directly into the file Plugins.

I bought Myth 2 - Soulblighter online, updated it with Magma 1.8.0 and "The Falling Levels" plugin. My system: Windows 8.1 64-Bit.

I just wanted to inform you that in my view the installation description is inaccurate!

But thanks a lot!!!!!

Regards Olaf
Enjoy Across the Gjol 3 (Dark) Legendary & 1054 Casualties & The Watcher No Casualties
Jon God

Re: Error in the description of the Fallen Levels Plugin?

Post by Jon God »

You'll need to make sure you're selecting it from the plugin list. It should then show the levels in the list.
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: J0N GOD
Anisvara

Re: Error in the description of the Fallen Levels Plugin?

Post by Anisvara »

My post is just an information, to check the description. The Plugin works, and I have all Levels now!
Enjoy Across the Gjol 3 (Dark) Legendary & 1054 Casualties & The Watcher No Casualties