Where to buy a disc?

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
osprey

Where to buy a disc?

Post by osprey »

Hi everyone,

Where can you buy a disc nowadays? I have not seen mine in some time, but am curious to fire up Myth again.

Thanks,
Scott aka Osprey, µDog
vinylrake

Re: Where to buy a disc?

Post by vinylrake »

Many people believe that if you bought Myth once you shouldn't have to buy it again just because you lost the disks, but if you want to purchase a copy of the CD, eBay is probably your best bet.

Unless you are getting it shipped to a different country than the seller is in, you shouldn't need to pay more than $10 including shipping.

And since you'll be downloading a much newer version of the Myth application itself from ProjectMagma and you only need the resource file(s) from the CD it doesn't matter whether you buy the Mac or Windows version, as the files you need aren't platform specific,.
osprey

Post by osprey »

I saw some notes about the Udogs having copies, so I wondered if there was a dedicated store somewhere. Thanks for the information. I have been going through some old things, which included Myth manuals and keyboard maps. Good times there! I and hoping I will find my CD, but will look at eBay if not.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

There's places to download for free, just do some Googling and you might find a " 'torrent' of information" on where to get it.
agusa

Post by agusa »

I am wondering where to get a copy of Myth II these days, living in Europe. Buy a copy from amazon.co.uk?
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

GodzFire wrote:There's places to download for free, just do some Googling and you might find a " 'torrent' of information" on where to get it.
Anisvara

Post by Anisvara »

Hello, you can get Myth 2 - Soublighter here for 5,65 US $ ---> http://www.old-games.com/download/6272/ ... ulblighter

You will get free downloads for 24 hours, so I downloaded also "Myth III - The Wolfage" and more allthough Maximum 2 Files a Day is written in the description! Myth - The Fallen Lords you can play with the Magma updates and Plugins.

This Version of Myth II is running without CD, so you do not have problems with an old CD and no delivery costs. For Myth III you have to burn a new CD. The instructions are easy to understand even for me.

Only the cutscenes are missing but you can get them here in the Tain!

After paying with Paypal I got directly access. All of my new videos I made with this Version, for example watch here "The Watcher" ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q1FKry4qWI

The Updates and Plugins you need are in the description of the Video!

Regards Olaf
Enjoy Across the Gjol 3 (Dark) Legendary & 1054 Casualties & The Watcher No Casualties