Polish language support

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
stabbity

Polish language support

Post by stabbity »

Hi
I'm planning to buy Myth anthology, however as I'm from Poland I have only Polish language version available. Because of that I was wondering if Project Magma patch and Fallen Levels mod will work with Polish version of the game. I couldn't find any information about Polish language support on this forum or anywhere else. Thanks in advance for information.
paladin MAIK

Re: Polish language support

Post by paladin MAIK »

Greetings stabbity.

The Fallen Levels v2 and Project Magma's Patches (1.8.0) will be run without problems on any language version of the game Myth II: Soulblighter.

In The Fallen Levels v2 have only one difference - English texts.
stabbity

Post by stabbity »

Thank you for reply, that's great to know. Soon I'm gonna have me some Myth greatness :)
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

As mentioned by Maik, the update and all Myth plugins including the Fallen Levels will work on your Polish localization of Myth2. The only difference is that they will be in English. There is a project going to help translations of the game to work. So if you really want the game to run in Polish just send me a message later when you have the game installed.