GateOfStorms Server

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
ShackletonEH

GateOfStorms Server

Post by ShackletonEH »

I am trying to register on GateOfStorms.net and I was shown the screen below. I tried to contact the Admin at noreply@gateofstorms.net and at admin@gateofstorms.net but both email addresses bounced.

What is the email address for the Admin?
Is anyone else having problems registering on the site?

I know this is not the forum for GateOfStorms but since I am being assumed to be a spammer, I cannot even see the forum on gateofstorms.net

Thanks,
ShackletonEH
Attachments
VLCScreenSnapz001.jpg
VLCScreenSnapz001.jpg (100.75 KiB) Viewed 1886 times
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Re: GateOfStorms Server

Post by Pyro »

Weird. While it gets sorted you can log on as a guest in the meantime.

http://www.gateofstorms.net/faq/

That link will give you info on how to log on as a guest and answer other GoS related questions.
ShackletonEH

Post by ShackletonEH »

Thanks Pyro,
I did log in as a Guest User already but I did want to point this out. I was wondering why I was considered a Spam user? How do I bring this up to the GateOfStorms.net's team's attention?

Is there an email address I can send this information to so they can look into it?

Shiven
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

The GoS admin will spot this thread I'm sure. What login did you register as? It might be needed to determine what happened.
punkUser
Site Admin

Post by punkUser »

Hi, sorry for the trouble. I think due to the forums that we integrated from TheGjol there's a pile of blacklisted IP addresses due to spamming. I've removed that ban-list for now since we have some other anti-spam measures, so please try again and let me know if you still have an issue.

I've hopefully fixed the admin at gateofstorms e-mail account now too, so thanks for reporting that.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting it!
ShackletonEH

Post by ShackletonEH »

Thanks a lot! I was able to register on the site.

ShackletonEH