Trouble playing MYTH I

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
GHOST®

Re: Trouble playing MYTH I

Post by GHOST® »

GodzFire wrote:Just an FYI, no one players TFL anymore using the original client since it's not updated or maintained. You're much better off getting Myth II and gaming with people using The Fallen Levels plugin for it.
I can't disagree with eventually upgrading/updating to MII and using the Fallen Levels, but you can't really say *no one* if Soukie has gone through the effort to get M:TFL up and running. ;o)
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
Soukie

Post by Soukie »

Ghost,
I have the new game. Thank you. I will try it. Wish me luck with the PVP. I am certain since I am new I will take alot of ....well you know.
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

Soukie wrote:Ghost,
I have the new game. Thank you. I will try it. Wish me luck with the PVP. I am certain since I am new I will take alot of ....well you know.
Good Luck, Have Fun, Die Well!! :oD

Oh, and dont get discouraged with multiplay, its not the crowd(s) of days past, but you can still find or get good games going. Like most good things, patience is usually required is all. ;o)
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
Soukie

Post by Soukie »

Thank you.