Patching 1.7.2 on PPC Macbook

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
erileykc

Patching 1.7.2 on PPC Macbook

Post by erileykc »

I just tried to install Myth 1.72 on my old PPC MacBook and the installer sees the previous 1.71 copy as greyed out. This is acting like it won't work on PPC but I don't see any mention of that in the docs? Is there a solution?
Yankee
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Re: Myth II 1.7.2 Final

Post by Pyro »

Which Mac update did you try, Classic or Universal? Probably Universal since I think Classic is a manual install. What Mac OS are you running?
erileykc

Post by erileykc »

I was using the Universal installer and the MAc is running 10.4.11. Guess I shoulda put this in the tech support thread.
Yankee
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Are you using the upgrade existing Myth II option? If so, are you sure you selected the correct Myth II folder and not a different one or a subfolder in Myth II?
erileykc

Post by erileykc »

Thanks for the suggestion to upgrade the folder. I was trying to update the individual app file. Worked fine after stopping at the folder level.
Pyro wrote:Are you using the upgrade existing Myth II option? If so, are you sure you selected the correct Myth II folder and not a different one or a subfolder in Myth II?
Yankee