The same problem

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
matteoarg

Post by matteoarg »

i have the same problem. Manual installation is very difficult, cause i don't know where i have to put some files.
When i strat M II it says me that don't find network modules.
Can you help me?
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]From the How to Install Readme.txt included with the 1.5 Public Beta #1 . . .
To upgrade to Myth II 1.5 do the following:

1. Locate your Myth II folder on your hard drive.

2. Copy all files and folders in the install directory, except for the "put in plugins" to your Myth II folder.
---Answer Yes to the prompt to overwrite any files.

3. Open the "put in plugins folder" in the install directory and copy the contents of it to your plugins folder inside your Myth II folder.
---Answer Yes to the prompt to overwrite any files.

4. Open your preferences folder and delete any files named bungienet or PlayMyth.

5. Play Myth & Have Fun!!!
Only thing I did differently when installing 1.5 was delete my whole preferences folder and let Myth make a new one when you fire up 1.5 for the first time.

Otherwise, its pretty straight forward imho.

GL HF Die well. ;o)[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
matteoarg

Post by matteoarg »

i try, but i have no folder named install directory.
So, where can i put TCPIP, Open Play lib, open play modules, and the other files?
CIK

Post by CIK »

The install directory is one that was created when you unpakced the Public beta download. You just want to copy the listed files & folders into your Myth II directory. If you don't have Myth II installed you need to install it first. This is an upgrade not the full version.