Problems - Dol baran

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
Lord Thanos

Post by Lord Thanos »

I downloaded the Dol Baran mod, eagerly anticipating a new challenge. Once It was done, I tried to extract it, but it claimed that the file was "corrupted". I then tried downloading it again, and recieved the same error message. Has anyone else had this problem with the latest version of Dol Baran? or is it just a problem at my end? Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Thanos
Thanos A.K.A "Ravanosh"
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Sounds like a problem at your end, for it to happen both with Dol Baran and Seventh God.

How are you doing the downloads? And what are you using to extract the zips?
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
Lord Thanos

Post by Lord Thanos »

I've tried using Aladdin stuffit expander as well as winzip and winrar. None of them seem to work as far as extracting the "corrupted" Dol Baran plugin file. The Seventh God is the only other plugin I've had a problem with, amongst at least a hundred other mods I've downloaded for Myth 2. The Seventh God plugin itself extracts fine, but the 1.3 patch that comes with it does not. So this "corruption" is a rare problem for me. Are you certain that the latest version of Dol Baran doesn't have an error? It could be a problem with the server I'm downloading it from. In fact, I think I'll try downloading it from a different server right now. Thanks again Iron.
Thanos
Thanos A.K.A "Ravanosh"