Warrior unit

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Nobody55

Warrior unit

Post by Nobody55 »

Howdy, So I've been tinkering with fear a bit, but am quite novice in my understanding of it, but I would like to replace the standard M2 warriors with the ones featured in Iron's "The 7th legion" levels or perhaps the awesome "Heroes who Dare" units. Anyways this would be Just for personal use. I've been using the Chaos tool with success, extracting 3rd party units and adding them to the local folder for use, but I can't figure out how to extract and add the right warrior unit, as the ones I've tried seem to create a conflict. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated!
juliocpaes

Re: Warrior unit

Post by juliocpaes »

Nobody55 wrote:Howdy, So I've been tinkering with fear a bit, but am quite novice in my understanding of it, but I would like to replace the standard M2 warriors with the ones featured in Iron's "The 7th legion" levels or perhaps the awesome "Heroes who Dare" units. Anyways this would be Just for personal use. I've been using the Chaos tool with success, extracting 3rd party units and adding them to the local folder for use, but I can't figure out how to extract and add the right warrior unit, as the ones I've tried seem to create a conflict. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated!
nobody

this website you know ?? : http://www.freewebs.com/soulblaster/3rdpartyunits.htm

for you do replace standard M2 warrior, go in FEAR "units" and change "monster" and "collection reference" by monster that you want.

or simply go to "loathing" ..... Map actions, units ... change the monster that you want.
paladin MAIK

Post by paladin MAIK »

Greetings Nobody55.

Learning to use tools such as Chaos, it's good, but if you have already mastered it and you do not really want to extract the most units that you need, then try to find what you need here to see prices: MAIK's Mapmaking Resources

Since my "Forge Project Magma" and "Backpack tags" had not been allowed to freely use, you can download the resources of these particles packs of links that I have offered above.
Nobody55

Post by Nobody55 »

Hey, Thanks very much guys! That's super helpful.