Error and Closing Myth2

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
juliocpaes

Error and Closing Myth2

Post by juliocpaes »

When I run the Myth 2 - level Willow Creek , happens a error then o game Closing Myth and the following appears read-me "myth log" with text :

Loading Patch Files Succeeded
Running Direct3D at 1024 x 768
Starting mesh "Willow Creek"...
Using 1.7.2 gameplay...
Error: File system Open in .\Myth2Code\definitions.c, line #507: couldn't read header for sound definition ' '.
Error: File system Open in .\Myth2Code\shapes.c, line #1812: failed to load sequence sound Unit Tree Ambient:sequence 1:' '
Closing Myth.

I did a unit called "Unit Tree Ambient" by tool Oak and placed on the level map W.Creek
I reviewed all setups "sequence" of Oak/Fear ref this unit, but still this error.

who can help me?

Jul
GHOST®

Re: Error and Closing Myth2

Post by GHOST® »

juliocpaes wrote: Error: File system Open in .\Myth2Code\definitions.c, line #507: couldn't read header for sound definition ' '.
Error: File system Open in .\Myth2Code\shapes.c, line #1812: failed to load sequence sound Unit Tree Ambient:sequence 1:' '
Closing Myth.[/i]

Jul
Greetings Julio,

You're missing a sound somewhere in your Tree. Either you attached a sound somewhere in the COLL sequences or in one of your Projectile or Projectile Group tags sound slots, and that sound tag is no longer in your local folder. :o(
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"