Unit Making

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
fildred13

Unit Making

Post by fildred13 »

Hey all,

Strangelet's unit creation tutorial isn't available on myth graveyard anymore. If I ask "pretty please" will someone be so kind as to send the zip or the text my way? I would really appreciate it!

On a related note: I saw on bag o tags a few diablo II units, like the druid. Anyone have any idea how that was done? I have a few units I would love to take the time to port over from a few old games, diablo and diablo II included, but I have no idea where to begin. But I gotta start somewhere. I'm comfrotable enough with 3d modelling an sprite animation in general, I just don't know Myth's particular quirks and also how the guy who made the diablo ones got all the frames of the druid out.
Gaming Rig: $2000
Apple Cinema Display:$1000
Using for 90% mything: priceless
juliocpaes

Re: Unit Making

Post by juliocpaes »

fildred13 wrote:Hey all,

Strangelet's unit creation tutorial isn't available on myth graveyard anymore. If I ask "pretty please" will someone be so kind as to send the zip or the text my way? I would really appreciate it!

On a related note: I saw on bag o tags a few diablo II units, like the druid. Anyone have any idea how that was done? I have a few units I would love to take the time to port over from a few old games, diablo and diablo II included, but I have no idea where to begin. But I gotta start somewhere. I'm comfrotable enough with 3d modelling an sprite animation in general, I just don't know Myth's particular quirks and also how the guy who made the diablo ones got all the frames of the druid out.

Hi Fildred,

About "Strangelet's unit creation tutorial " View this site, perhaps, what you need.

I hope this helped you.

http://carlinho7.tripod.com/id12.html