unit making

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
balor13

unit making

Post by balor13 »

I need a nice new leveler unit could someone make it for me if they do i will give the person the finished copy of my new return of the leveler please do something really macho and I love the idea of two shark tooth swords

give me the collection tag on a PM also the collection reference

P.S I have no skill in unit making

P.P.S could someone post the filter clouds photoshop filter
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Re: unit making

Post by Pyro »

A finished copy of a new plugin is not a good "reward" to give someone for doing some work since the plugin will probably be available to the everyone.

While I have no way of being completely sure, it is a safe bet no one will make you a new unit. They will likely spend their time making themselves something they want rather than make something for someone else for a project they are not part of.
Graydon

Re: unit making

Post by Graydon »

Yea, sadly in this day and age of Myth mapmaking, there's so few people doing it, and those so few people already have many multiple projects of their own designs on their plates. In the amount of time you spend asking and begging for "someone/anyone" to make you a new unit, you could learn 3d modeling and animation on an industry standard app of your choice, and learn the ropes of doing it yourself. Edit- Unlike mapmakers, there is certainly no shortage of how-to guides for making new myth units.

Once you do, let us know, so that we can come ask you to make us some new units.... I need about 8 for my project still :)