How to? Creating Connectors & Turning On/Off Passability

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
capital

How to? Creating Connectors & Turning On/Off Passability

Post by capital »

1) I used to be able to create connectors with loathing for fence posts and the like but I can't seem to get it to work anymore? Anyone have a step-by-step so I can know what I am doing wrong?

2) Anyone know if on the solo map "Out of the Breach" if the scripting for drawbridge passability works in a multiplayer setting? (Note: I don't know scripting so this may be obvious to someone who does) Does anyone want to collaborate on a siege map based on or close to Out of the Breach?
ozone

Re: How to? Creating Connectors & Turning On/Off Passability

Post by ozone »

Stop by UdogHL Mr.cap! I may be able to give you a hand
do it.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

there's a couple of articles on mything.org (in the graveyard section) that give step by steps - i posted the step by step instructions on how to create fences/connectors with links to the original articles here a couple of months ago, but i am too lazy to look. apparently so are you.
capital

Post by capital »

Jon God helped me out w, the connectors issue on udog HL. I needed to click on the first post entity, select create connectors menu option, then, shift select subsequent posts, then after last post is selected, unselect create connectors menu option.